Swatch: Essence’s Where Is The Party

Hello, babes! I know it’s been a while since I posted some swatches. Well, I really don’t have the time anymore to even shop for nail polishes. But one day, I was at Guardian and I realised that they started carrying Essence’s products. Previously, it was only available in Mid Valley or rather the Mad Valley which is a place I would avoid at all cost. Always packed and jam around the mall. And oh, just a note, my nails did grow quite a bit before I actually shot my nails.

IMG_2670

So, anyway, I was actually looking for Essence’s Where is The Party because I fell in love after reading one of the nail blogs around. It is a gorgeous duo-chrome colour with shades of mainly purple, green and sometime grey. This post is quite photo heavy because I love the shots I took and decided to put them all in.

IMG_2610

Review: Surprisingly, for the price of RM 6.90, the formula of the polish is pretty good. It applies easy because it comes with a big brush and sticks true to the fact that it is a quick dry nail polish. I don’t have much to complain about this except that the polish is slightly metallic and hence you have to careful with the streak lines. It is actually not that obvious, but yes, you can still see it. Other than that, it can get a bit tricky to remove the polish. But I still fell in love with this polish despite all that. :)

IMG_2576

IMG_2611Close up one the nail. Gorgeous colours, right?

IMG_2678

IMG_2614

IMG_2665My favourite shot! It’s a bit blur, but it somehow gives the matte, out of focus effect.

IMG_2661And the infamous, lip shot. Heh. Here, the nails look metallic.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Looks great, especially for the price

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap, I know! I'm loving this polish a lot and thinking of getting other colours from this brand. :)

    ReplyDelete